#1 - Resume, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn Profile Optimization
#2 - Skills Improvement - Hone Your Search Skills and Learn New Techniques
Competitively priced with unlimited access to service.
Get a FREE resume evaluation today!
Hooch Resumes uses a collaborative process to craft your resume so that you can learn how to edit your resume in the future without the need for expert resume writing help.
Hiring processes vary from company to company. Therefore we provide you with 3 files of your resume, two for different online application processes and one specifically for handing out to people offline. You will receive written guidance on when to use which resume file.
Your resume will be compatible with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) software. We GUARANTEE that! You will receive a written guideline with over 40 Do's and Don'ts for assuring ATS compatibility.
You will receive a unique cover letter that calls for action and establishes rapport with the hiring manager. It is unlike the typical, mundane cover letters that don't get read. It will differentiate you from your competition. Unlike most cover letters, it will get read.
And you will receive advice on how to optimize your LinkedIn profile for maximum inbound marketing effectiveness.
Serving Job Seekers Worldwide
Our Mission is to Give You The Competitive Advantage
Our resumes and cover letters generate more interviews.
We can't promise you a job but we will improve your chances of getting offers.
We will make you competitive!
ATS is an important cost improvement tool that hiring companies and 3rd party recruiting firms use to screen volumes of applicant resumes. Currently there are over 400 programs in use. Each one is a bit different. Without help you could be rejected for reasons having nothing to do with your qualifications.
It is not possible to establish a single comprehensive test to assure your resume is compatible with all ATS software because of the sheer volume of providers. Some people will tell you to save your resume as a *.txt file, then open it to see if all the information is in good order. But this is NOT a certain way to assure compatibility.
Based on extensive research, we have created a resume writing guideline covering over 40 specific “do and don’t” instructions that will assure your resume is compatible with all ATS software. It is a very conservative approach and is not difficult to follow. Sign up for our resume service and you will receive a free copy.
Chattahoochee Resumes is a subject matter expert on the causes of ATS problems with your resume that can drop you into the "black hole". We understand the causes of ATS data extraction limitations. Our resumes are 100% compatible with all ATS. That's our GUARANTEE!
"After 3 years of job search frustration I finally found a full time opportunity. Karl helped me totally revise my resume and make it ATS searchable. I received more calls in 3 weeks than in 3 years. I recommend Karl to anyone who has been frustrated by the job market." Joe
"Karl took the time to thoroughly understand my unique situation, provided me with an ATS-compatible resume, advised me on how to handle specific job applications, and responded to all of my many questions as my searched progressed." Brian
"Karl's approach to the process of resume writing is completely unique and his strategies are powerful, out of the box and empowering." Kamran
"Karl challenged me to change my search strategy, offered sound advice and encouragement, and improved my resume, enabling me to find a perfect position!" David
"Karl knows what hiring managers are looking for in a resume. He turned my search around and I found a job easily with the resume he produced." Melinda
Job search skills can always be improved. Hooch Resumes stays current with the best techniques. Topics include:
* Reaching out directly to hiring managers. This is the most effective way to get a new job. You need to know how to determine who the hiring manager is, how to determine what the manager's real needs are (job descriptions typically don't tell you the real reason the manager is hiring). Understanding the hiring manager's pain enables you to edit your resume and cover letter to be responsive to the needs.
* Interviewing skills. We'll help you understand how to sell your core competencies and how to avoid making interviewing mistakes.
* Closing techniques for job seeking. You'll find out what closing techniques to use that win job offers.
* You'll learn how to negotiate salary and compensation.
* We'll discuss your search strategy with you to make sure it is effective.
* If you want to use recruiters we'll make sure you know how to sort out those who can be effective for you. Some can help and some cannot. And you may discover some surprising things about recruiting firms that you didn't know.
* We'll help you understand the many ways to network effectively.
Each topic includes written study documents.